I also co-host a podcast, called Superfad, with my colleague Laura Walters.
You can see my latest work here or go to the next page for highlights.
- Mental Health Foundation media grant co-recipient (with Laura Walters), which resulted in the four-part series, Through the Maze (2017)
- Finalist in the Pacific Area Newspaper Publishers Association Awards Digital Publishing Innovation category, for the editorial series, Sex Mis-education (2017)
- Finalist in the Canon Media Awards for Best Editorial Campaign or Project, for Faces of Innocents (2017)
- Asia NZ Foundation intern at the New York Times in Hong Kong (2016)
- A lead journalist on Faces of Innocents, named Best Investigation at the Canon Media Awards (2016)
- Fairfax Media NZ Mike Robson Fellowship recipient (2015)
- Finalist in the Canon Media Awards for Student Journalist of the Year (2014)
- Fairfax Media NZ Journalism Internship recipient (2013)
“I like to see life with its teeth out.” — Janet Frame